Interested in health and fitness? We, the team at Healthy Pie Ideas, are always on the lookout for interesting content. Our blog section is always happy to add knowledgeable authors. Just in the past few years, we’ve built up a big following and now have over 100,000 unique visitors per month. One of our goals is to be a credible source of information about all facts of health. If you are an aspiring writer and would like any more information, the following will answer your questions through write for us.
We Look for Specific Writing Qualities
One creative process all writers go through is writing content that is of high quality, has value, and is helpful. It is well understood that there are no measurements for good writing, so we are open to having guest writers or write for us with different backgrounds and perspectives. To consider your submission, I would like to mention a few requirements of ours. They are as follows:
- Make sure that every piece of content you create is original and first-run, not published elsewhere.
- You must create content that contains relevant and useful information for our audience and readers.
- You must thoroughly reference all claims you make in your content, backed by links to credible research from high-ranking domain authorities.
- No links to any of our competitors can be included, and your posts must not promote our products.
- We recommend keeping the readability of your article at Grade Level 8 using a conversational tone so it is easy to read and digest for the majority of our leadership.
When you’re write for us, these are your health interests.
Before you write for us anything, consider the areas our audience is most interested in reading about. We have built a reputation for providing quality content that increases knowledge on the subject. That being said, we expect our contributors to generate better content than what is currently available on the internet.
Please limit your writing sample to the following categories:
- Weight loss
- Muscle Building
- Health Reproduction
For example, if your writing sample is drawn from any of the above categories, it is more likely to be accepted by our content curators.
Like the plague, avoid these topics
Now that we have provided a comprehensive list of topics about which we publish relevant content, you need to be aware of another list that you need to be aware of before you end up writing a blog that violates our publishing guidelines. We primarily offer articles on fitness and health, so you can imagine the type of content we’re not open to including. No blogging or articles about any of the following:
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
If I Stay
Even though there are an exhaustive list of can-do and don’t-do topics to cover, there are significant benefits when you submit an email to us. The items on the list include:
- A monthly readership of 100,000 unique visitors.
- Once published, Google will index the post quickly and easily.
- Engaging and distributing published content through social media.
- To include you in the byline of your own writing, a brief biography will be provided.
- On the writer’s profile, you may list the writer’s social media handle or website address.
We do not currently pay our writers for their content. Any content that contains do-follow links to other websites or calls to action will not be published. That is to say, please keep in mind that your article pitch cannot simply be a title, but it must also include a short draft or an outline of what you plan to do. Due to the volume of incoming content, we may not always be able to publish every article. If published, you will receive credit, as well as an increase in visibility and reach.